Career Management is about understanding that things change, and you and your team would like a little help in shaping the next steps. We will explore:
- Your ultimate goal in life and what that looks like
- What you want it to get for you, and those around you
- What motivates you, and what maintains your interest when faced with daily challenges
- The structure for creating stepping-stones to the Career that’s right for you. We work with our partners in delivering a career that will deliver what you need to make your plans a reality.
You will know you need a Career Change when you rate 5 or more on the quiz below
Study the questions below and rate yourself on the basis that 10 means you are optimistic about the way forward, and 1 if you Extremely concerned
How do you feel when you look at your Career prospects?
What levels of frustration are you experiencing in your existing employment?
Feel work/life balance is seriously unbalanced?
You feel you are moving from job to job without progression?
If you score 5 or more, Saxton Partners can make the future look much more optimistic by
Providing individual reports
1) Detailing what personally will motivate you in a career, and where you might seek those opportunities
2) Help you let go of anything that holds you back in an individual coaching session
3) Enable you to structure a means of creating balance between your life outside work and
Structure Stepping Stones
4) Help you map out a Plan for how you will reach your ultimate destination, and help
source the right job to achieve that.