For more information please call us now on
or click here to email
A large electronics Manufacturer were on the verge of bankruptcy and communication had broken down amongst those on the board. The brief was for them to be able to communicate a way forward that would work for all in saving the company, or devising an Exit strategy.
Advanced NLP Diploma in Coaching (Mod 2) 2 Days
This is the second Module to the full 6 day course.
What are some of the key benefits of attending the ADVANCED NLP DIPLOMA Course Module 2?
The purpose of this module is to give you advanced skills in coaching, and influencing change.
This Module is based around the following:-
1. Provide you with a proven coaching process that delivers results every time you do a ‘one to one’
2. Give you ‘Hands On’ experience of being able to recognise someone’s key motivations
3. Fantastic for recruiting/developing new members of staff
4. Enable you to see how you can help someone let go of inhibiting beliefs that have been blocking the results they want
5. Give you the tools to define what people really want, and how to get results in One to One coaching
6. Use a unique Diagnostic Tool that facilitates understanding of individual motivations and beliefs, so that they will know what will work for them
7. Give you practical experience of using language skills that can influence prospects, and deliver the results you want
Subjects Covered In Module 2
What is an outcome? How to set an outcome? How this will give you an action plan as what to do next.
How to be in rapport with someone. How to create that invisible thread between you and the other person and importantly how to maintain it!
How good are you at working out what is happening for someone by the way they are acting. You will be taught to look for those tell tale signs that will help you communicate with them in a more effective way.
This will give to you a better understanding of how people re-present the world they see in their heads in either picture, sound, feelings or data. You will discover how you are 'coded' and what this means when you talk to someone else with another 'preference'.
Chunking & Sequencing.
This fascinating subject deals with the processing of information. Meaning - are you a big picture person or a detail person? We give to you the tools of how to flex between one and the other.
We show you how your flexibility in certain situations can be better than it is at the moment.
You will be provided with:-
Full reference library of books and video resources.
Detailed manual on how to use all the techniques together with slides.
Opportunity to practise skills and network once a month in Harrogate, Hull or Manchester.
Individual specialist coaching on a discounted basis to enable you to develop further skills.
Practical 'on line' support from one of our International Trainers who will offer mentor support whilst you implement your new skills.