For more information please call us now on
or click here to email
A large electronics Manufacturer were on the verge of bankruptcy and communication had broken down amongst those on the board. The brief was for them to be able to communicate a way forward that would work for all in saving the company, or devising an Exit strategy.
Executive Coaching Package for Guaranteed Results
Why have private individual coaching? Some of the key benefits are there
- Would like your own personal 'Motivation Profile' so that you can see right from the start why some things work for you and others do not.
- Would like a means of identifying your areas of strength, and areas you want to work on during your sessions?
- Want help in identifying a 'pattern' for what works for different people and their related business cultures when working with you?
- Want a system that has a proven 'track record' in helping Senior Executives develop leading edge skills, with a 'money back' guarantee
Then this tailored package is for you. Working with highly skilled Executive Coaches; in as little as three two hour sessions, we guarantee you will see the results you want, or your money back!
Who is Executive Coaching for?
- Directors and Senior Managers
- Sales Managers and their Teams
- Business Coaches
How do the Coaching Sessions work?
- Well thought Out Results
Knowing what you want to achieve is essential to any coaching session. Take some time to consider before your session, what does success look like? What are some of the things you want to feel have been covered? Imagine you have already had your session; what sorts of things do you want to have heard yourself saying that confirmed it was time well spent? If you are not clear about what you want from your session, let your Coach know before the Session, and they will help you think through what you want to achieve.
- How will we do it?
During your session we will help you talk through how you achieve what you want. It is up to you to help explore what is stopping you achieve what is important to you. At this stage we will assume you know what you want to achieve, and you just want to know how to make that happen. This may simply involve talking it through at a conscious level if you are aware of what is holding you back, or alternatively we can help you understand what is happening at a deeper level that is holding you back.
When you leave you will.
- Have a structured path for taking things forward.
- You will have seen illustrated how to take things forward, so that you can be confident about the next steps.
'Follow Up', and Regular Contact
If 'Follow- Up' does not take place, a large percentage of the learning is lost. Regular contact encourages progress, and we will follow through your progress until you get the results you want.
After the session we will test that you can use what you have learned in different contexts. This will then be followed up with an 'Action Plan' for following through progress.
Finally, a 'Quality and Results' check on us!
After each session we will check you have got what you came for, and will ask
- What did you feel you came with, and were your needs met?
- Do you understand how you are going to move forward?
- What was your experience like for you; is there anything you would like us to do differently? Overall were you satisfied with what you have achieved so far?
What previous Clients have said about our Coaching?
Thanks for all the individual coaching you gave me, which made managing and developing my team so much easier.
Paul Hunter-Royal Sun Alliance
"SAXTON PARTNERS' have made a significant impact on the development and effectiveness of a number of senior executives in Parker Hannifin. Saxton Partners offer expert resources with a unique ability to help executives dramatically improve their personal performance, inter-cultural relationships and business focus with a definite P&L effect".
David Bailey, Vice President, Parker Hannifin Limited