For more information please call us now on
or click here to email
A world class manufacturer of shower trays wanted to improve communications in the team to increase productivity. They also wanted to consider restructure based on what that team needed to deliver.
Guaranteed Programmes in Action
Background: A Team of senior Managers in one of the largest companies in the Pharmaceutical industry had become institutionalised in their thinking and they needed to think outside the box, to remain competitive in the market. There was also an issue about the way the team communicated their strategy which slowed down implementation of new ideas.
What did we do?
- We implemented a series of five Workshops that addressed these issues. For example
- Speaking to one another on the same wavelength
- Imagineering for strategy
- How to initiate action that guaranteed results
In addition to this we offered individual coaching for those who had inhibiting beliefs blocking performance. This resulted in a third of the team having individual time with an Executive Coach. This included issues such as.
- Having increased confidence to approach situations outside their comfort zone.
- Managing a performance issue where they didn’t know how to access the ‘cause’ of non performance.
- A realisation that there was something about them that switched people off.
- Company Survey of Communications specified that before the Workshops 48% of their team were positive about communications. This increased to 73% when the Programme was in its last month of being completed.
- In an extremely competitive market, the Management Team through their people have achieved the highest market share for one of their toughest products to sell to 60.54%. Previously 38%.
Managers cascaded training throughout their own teams which resulted in increased figures across the board.
What would you like to achieve?
Please help us to understand how we can help you by entering your details and the nature of your enquiry. We will contact you shortly.